What is being done?
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces (tables, doorknobs, toilets, sinks)
- Disinfecting surfaces with EPA registered cleaners
- Cleaning and disinfecting voting electronics (voting machines, laptops, tablets, pens, keyboards)
- Ensuring that the bathrooms have adequate amounts of soap, water and drying materials for proper and washing
- Providing alcohol-based hand sanitizer
What can you do?
Clean your hands often
- Wash with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap is not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Avoid close contact
- Leave some distance between you and the person in front of you in line if COVID-19 is spreading in your community.
Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue if you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- If you cough or sneeze, wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If water is not available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Wear a facemask if you are sick
- If you are sick, you should wear a facemask when you are around other people.
- If you are sick and cannot wear a facemask, please do your best to cover your coughs and sneezes.